Vision Statement: To draw women closer to the heart of God, and His extraordinary plan for their daily lives. To empower women to use their God given talents to nurture their relationships and reach outwardly to spread God’s love.
To connect women of all ages and cultures through fellowship and service.
To cultivate positive relationships that will in turn provide opportunities for discipleship.
To celebrate what God is doing in and through women.
To create an atmosphere where women can feel safe and release their spiritual gifts.
Upcoming Ministry Events: (Subject to change)
- July 19 – Exercise Class
- August 16 – Rock Painting
- September 20 – Picnic, Bring Favorite Recipe and dish to share
- October 18 – Bible Study
- November 15 – Making Christmas Cards
- December 20 – Making Christmas Candy
- January 17 – Freezer Meals